I offer tailor made Rock-climbing, scrambling, navigation and general mountaineering Instruction and guiding in the Peak District, North Wales and the Lake District.
Under my instruction I'll take you from novice climber to having the skills you need to climb in the Mountain and Sea Cliff crags of the UK.
I am happy to build a package that will suit your needs but some of the course I offer are:
· Introduction to Rock Climbing (Max Ratio 1:3)
· Guided Single or Multi Pitch Climbing (Max Ratio 1:2)
Alpine Preparation Day (Max Ratio 1:4)
· Learning to Lead (Max Ratio 1:2)
· Self-Rescue (Max Ratio 1:3)
· Mountain Scrambling (Max Ratio 1:2)
· Rope-work for efficient movement in the Mountains (Max Ration 1:3)
I charge £150 per day and the cost is evenly distributed between each client. This includes free hire of all ropes, harnesses, helmets and climbing hardware. I also have a selection of rock shoes in different sizes for clients to use if they don't have their own.
Please get in touch to discuss your needs.